- Steps on how to install and use Photoshop actions
- Easy to follow procedure when using Photoshop actions
- Enhancing photo images with Photoshop actions
Using Photoshop actions is as easy as taking pictures. How to work with Photoshop actions is indispensable for every photographer, because this allows them to make further experimentation with their photo editing.
So let us take a look back on how to work with Photoshop actions by reviewing how to use or install this app.
- First stop, you need to download that Photoshop Action file. When downloading, though, you need to compress it via zip file. Usually, that Photoshop Action has a .atn extension.
- After downloading it, you need to copy that .atn file into the directory (Action).
- Immediately after that, you open Photoshop. You may need to restart it if you open Photoshop during the downloading part.
- Then after opening Photoshop, you need to determine the kind of Photoshop action to use. It is so easy since you will be guided with “Create” as its initial setup.
- Now, if you have opened the desired image, select the appropriate Photoshop Action from its window.
- And as soon as you have done this, you are now ready to export your image. And you can save your file.
You need not worry at all if you seem lost at first. Sometimes it takes time on how to work with Photoshop actions, but if you get the hang of it, photo editing is the easiest part of the trade.
And besides, there are tutorial videos out there from Photoshop, so you can further enhance your editing capacity by using these interactive tools from Photoshop.
Yes, learning how to work with Photoshop actions is as easy as picture taking. And for beginners, it’s only a matter of time before you become an expert on it.